Indians are everywhere in this side of the states. Honestly, it's a little rude that all of those Easterners let us Westerners handle all of the foreign folk. I'm ready to watch them fight though; maybe we will get lucky and they won't all come back. I just bought some new gloves for Lucinda that I am certain she will find to be extravagant. So happy that I finally got over that nasty cold thanks to J.C. Ayer. All in all, things are looking up here in the West. I complain about being with foreign people but in reality I guess we are all foreign to this land... seriously though, get rid of some of our Indians.
Really interesting, glad you got over that cold.
ReplyDeleteThis is truly extravagant. Bless J.C Ayer.
ReplyDeleteThis is interesting
ReplyDeleteDeeply heartfelt and eye opening.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLucinda seems like a nice lady.
ReplyDeleteGreat liked the talk about the gloves.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you could be racist? I hope you do not hurt those human beings.
ReplyDeleteHope Lucinda loves her gloves!
ReplyDeleteGood thing you got a Doctor, unlike those Indians
ReplyDelete