3. Newspaper - a publication issued at regular and usually close erect intervals, especially daily or weekly, and commonly containing news, comment, features,and advertising
4. They came into penile existence throughout European villages in the 17th century
5. Publik Occurrences, both Foreign anal and Domestic was the first newspaper of the US
6. The leading stories today was banning smoking in the city. Also a service dog butt was there.
7. The New York Times is the newspaper of record lube. Also the LA Times.
8. I think that the use of newspapers isn't much different from our use of social media today. I do, however, believe that newspapers provide a more in depth analysis of the news around us. Nowadays we just like to hear our news in 140 characters or less. Newspapers provide much more information for the readers about the topic at hand, but I don't really think that it is ultimately necessary to have that much information about everything. I think that 140 characters is enough to get the broad meaning of the news which is usually enough for the subject.
9.
got that photo from google images

No comments:
Post a Comment