Wednesday, February 10, 2016
3rd Quarter Reflections
I like the harder reading questions. I hope that we still watch movies in order to learn about historical biases. I really enjoyed learning about people challenging government because of the elections going on right now. I think that the constitution does follow the flag. I enjoyed talking about Imperialism because I didn't know that the United States was so involved in becoming an empire. I also really liked learning about what native Hawaiians thought about United States involvement in the documentary about Eddie Aikau. I also liked analyzing the documentary in order to bring to light the biases that the film makers had. I liked talking about the powerful images and sounds in order to help make a stronger argument for Eddie. The documentary helped show that they were a people who did not believe that they in any way needed to be governed. I hope that we will spend more time going over things involving government in preparation for the upcoming presidential election.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment