I have loved this year. From the very beginning I realized I would have fun in this class, and I have not been disappointed. Albeit sometimes this class does seem negative because of all of the horrible things the United States has done in its past but I still loved learning about it. Also, I think that 13 days is a perfect example of how awesome it is when things go right, and also how no one knows about it. I have enjoyed getting to know you and, through your love for what you're teaching, you have made me love a subject that in past years was somewhat of a bore for me. I hope to continue learning, as history is constantly being created, and look forward to another year of getting to come say hey to you when I'm supposed to be in class. Hopefully this is my last article so I can say that I'm officially signing off, much to the displeasure of all of the Russian people who frequent my blog. Goodbye World!
Thanks for everything,
Ward Pullen
No comments:
Post a Comment